Re-introducing myself to the hobby

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Aroc2226

Reaction score
As a child I cared for the usual 10 gallon aquarium. In college I bumped up to a 29 with a single Oscar. We had her for a number of years. As life went on I would periodically set up a tank or take one down due to a move or other life changing event. I always had good luck with themā€¦for the most part. Itā€™s been a decade or more now since Iā€™ve set up a tank. I still have a 200 gallon tank but it developed a leak and I was never able to fix it.

A few months ago I got the urge to set up another. I decided to go small. 29 for now.

Well thatā€™s my story in the short. Iā€™m having issues I canā€™t figure out and I will start another thread to address those problems.

Welcome back to the hobby from another Montanan! I'm fairly new here myself, and envious of your 200 gallon. I've always wanted to keep Oscars, just never had a big enough tank.

I hope you can get your problems sorted out soon. I know there are plenty of people here with the knowledge to help with that.

Well, welcome to TFF & welcome back to the hobby... :hi:

Hello! I wish I was from Wyoming, but I'm in the UK where public sector workers are striking all over the place. The latest group to strike, so I hear, will be the passport workers, so I might never get to leave...
Anyway, I dream of an Oscar for when I retire. She will have a glorious tank and I will spend my days watching her. I hope you get going again - I've just re-visited the hobby and am fighting the urge to buy a little tank for pea puffers...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back