Rare Leopoldi Angels For Sale - F1

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

redwood

Reaction score
Livestock: Rare F1 Leopoldi Angelfish (body size of 20 pence piece)
Quantity for sale: Selling in groups of 6 fish (5 lots available)
Reason for Sale: Bred from wild caught adults - ready to move on
Delivery or Collection: Collection from near Preston, Lancs. or can post in poly box with heatpack
Sales price: £19.50 for 6 fish
Postage & Packaging: £11.99 for special next day delivery (add £4 if Saturday delivery is needed)

Note - also selling on e-bay. I have 100% feedback on over 200 transactions

Attachments

• leopoldi reduced.jpg
    leopoldi reduced.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 87
Please excuse the reply to such an old post (I tried pm'ing but the the user can not accept pm's).

I am looking for some Pterophyllum Leopoldi and wondered if redwood, or anyone else, has any available at the moment?

Thanks, Matt

try on ebay. if this seller hasnt got any then a guy in birmingham was selling a batch that were from the original seller. i got a group of 8 from him and they are stunning but it was a while ago :good:

theres some for sale in castleford in yorkshire on AC. dont look as good quality but then i think the price shows that.

cheers mattlee.

I was reading your journal earlier in the week. Your Leopoldi's look stunning.

I'd seen the Castelford ones, but when I did it made me realise that I want juvies, not young adults. (For a few reasons I suppose; mainly though that watching them grow up is half the fun for me.)

I looked on ebay but could not find any. I am in no hurry I will keep waiting for some to come up that look right for me :)

yeah it is great to watch them grow and mine have grown very well so far. they are truely stunning angelfish and seem to have a blue sheen to them in the right light. this doesnt seem to come out on my phone camera :sad: a much more natural looking angel compared to the man made varients available i think. they also wont get quite as big so you can have more :good:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back