Random Chat...

Status
Not open for further replies.

amyw2008

Fishaholic
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
531
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Bristol
Hi,

Im unsure where to put this so could someone please move it to its new home :unsure:

Just thought I would see what people are up to tonight and if anyone has any good plans for the weekend?

:good:
 
Hi,

Im unsure where to put this so could someone please move it to its new home :unsure:

Just thought I would see what people are up to tonight and if anyone has any good plans for the weekend?

:good:
Tonight I'm working on treating the koi I captured, going " decent " I'd say.. Got him righted and wedged so he can't flip over and I'm spending most of my time out there... Tonight I'm taking my gf to a waterfall and tomorrow I'm going fishing with my family, tomorow night probably go catch more of the koi.
 
hmmm im away for a week, left dad with the fish tank. just relaxing really! spending some nice time with granddad, i dont see him much and i live a long way from him so this is perfect. also nervous about getting my AS results on the 20th August.

going shopping tomoro to upgrade my grandads 14 year old PC haha :lol:
 
Tonight, not a lot, tomorrow im working and sunday morning im working then sunday afternoon im going out for lunch. :)
 
General chat threads tend to cause a lot of issues to the moderators with arguments, inappropriate material e.t.c, so you'll likely find this closed I'm afraid :sad: I do believe there is currently a clause in the rules that say you must keep posts fish-related, though I'm not 100% on that...

I'm programming my DIY LED ring, and sitting at the computer (as you can tell) :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back
Top