Quick Question

5teady_2012

Here to help
Joined
Apr 10, 2012
Messages
4,660
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
GB
I have a plec with a little bit of finrot, how do i go about treating it? should i half the dosage? there is only 3 plecs in the tank.
 
pretty sure you can treat with pimafix at full dose, it's safe for plecs :good:
 
Pimafix is no good on finrot.
I would use myxazin.
 
Pimafix is no good on finrot.
I would use myxazin.


I've used it sucessfully a couple of times. just my personal experience though :dunno:

i think generally with fin rot it comes on from poor water quality, dose of pimafix and a few water changes and you're well away.
 
Pimafix is no good on finrot.
I would use myxazin.


I've used it sucessfully a couple of times. just my personal experience though :dunno:

i think generally with fin rot it comes on from poor water quality, dose of pimafix and a few water changes and you're well away.


There is definitly not a chance of it been poor water quality, the plecs was in with a few bettas before i did all the change around, im wondering if maybe they have nipped his fin (tail fin).

In will try the myxazin first as i know that healed my others well.

Thanks both for advice.
 
i would reckon it would be the bettas if its damaged fins melafix/pimafix is good but finrot you may want to try myxazin :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top