youdirtyfox
Fish Fanatic
Hi All,
Am planning on setting up and filling up my new tank over the weekend, and plan to use a silver sand and lakeland mix gravel as substrates
The idea is to have a gradual blend from one to the other, but the question is... Do I graduate from front to back or end to end?
I cannot decide wich would look best, here is my new tank
Views welcome,
Sam.
Am planning on setting up and filling up my new tank over the weekend, and plan to use a silver sand and lakeland mix gravel as substrates
The idea is to have a gradual blend from one to the other, but the question is... Do I graduate from front to back or end to end?
I cannot decide wich would look best, here is my new tank
Views welcome,
Sam.




![[The most] technical standard with how to raise King kamfa fish](https://www.fishforums.net/data/files/featured_images/69/featuredimages_6f1df260e246d4c9.webp)


