G GiggleGuppeez New Member Joined Jan 6, 2023 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Points 1 Location Cincinnati, OH Jan 6, 2023 #1 My black Mollie has been pregnant since some time before Thanksgiving/mid-November and still won't pop!!! I don't intend to put her in a breeder box. I will add some more plants for hiding and change the water but man!
My black Mollie has been pregnant since some time before Thanksgiving/mid-November and still won't pop!!! I don't intend to put her in a breeder box. I will add some more plants for hiding and change the water but man!
emeraldking12 63 Moderator Staff member Global Moderator ⚒️ Pet of the Month 🎖️ Joined Sep 13, 2016 Messages 6,968 Reaction score 10,837 Points 113 Location NL Jan 7, 2023 #2 The gestation period of mollies takes longer than in guppies, swordtails or platies. Usually 6 till 8 weeks. Sometimes even longer.
The gestation period of mollies takes longer than in guppies, swordtails or platies. Usually 6 till 8 weeks. Sometimes even longer.