So... I am planning this setup in the near future and would like to know if everyone would get along and there will be no space issues. Bold means I have them already.
55USG
2 Angelfish
2 german blue rams
5-6 rainbowfish (Melanotaenia boesemani or Melanotaenia trifasciata)
3 syno nig (Only have 1)
1 golden gourami
20USG (lower temp, high flow)
4 Hillstream loaches
8 Assorted Danios (the danios in my profile)
1 whatever the fish is below
A shrimp
Also, what is this? I got it with my zebra danios. I didn't notice it till I got home. Is it a white cloud minnow? Thanks.
Sorry for the crummy picture. It moves too fast.
55USG
2 Angelfish
2 german blue rams
5-6 rainbowfish (Melanotaenia boesemani or Melanotaenia trifasciata)
3 syno nig (Only have 1)
1 golden gourami
20USG (lower temp, high flow)
4 Hillstream loaches
8 Assorted Danios (the danios in my profile)
1 whatever the fish is below
A shrimp
Also, what is this? I got it with my zebra danios. I didn't notice it till I got home. Is it a white cloud minnow? Thanks.
Sorry for the crummy picture. It moves too fast.
/www.fishforums.net/index.php?s=&...t&p=2123816






