Question About Fish.

Jpmc™

Fish Crazy
Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
224
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Watching fish.
Ok, with my 10 gallon (40 L) situated, I am getting 4 more tetras to add to the 2 I have, would I still have room for 3 guppies? (1 m, 2fm?)
 
If the 10g only has 2 neons and you intend to make it a total of 6 neons, yes you could further add 3 guppies to the tank. But do this over a couple of weeks so you can hopefully avoid a mini cycle ie. add 4 neons, wait 1-2+ weeks, add 3 guppies.

edit: erm, you might want to avoid opposite sex guppies, they will breed and quickly make your tank under filtered and potentially mess up the water quality
 
Id be inclined to at the neons in two stages (two at a time) to avoid a mini cycle as they are quite sensitive and seem to drop like flies if the water conditions aren't good.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top