Python

python=snake, of the constictor variety

OK crappy joke, a python is a type of hose attached to a sink that you can use for both syphoning your tank and then refilling, all in one

Andrew

Oops I do believe they are availible in england, but I dont know where - or you can make them yourself, ask in the DIY section you will get plenty of help
 
A python is basically a pipe that will help you siphon out the water from your tank, using the pressure from your tap.

I don't know if you can get it in the UK, other members may know better, but you can also make one on your own. The DIY section shows the working of a python and making it on your own

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=105769

A python is also a snake, that gets really big, and you and me would be a tasty snack :P


Edit: Katchan you beat me to it :lol:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top