Python no spill

smithrc said:
canarsie11 said:
Why would anyone want to use buckets?
to declorinate the tap water...
to check the temp of the water being added...

:unsure:
I agree, you have have more control over the water that goes into your tank with buckets. With my python, I'm always wondering "oh shoot, did that water get dechlorinated" if I accidently pour the tap water away from the "treated area". Also since my tap isn't pressure regulated, if somebody flushes the toilet, my fish are cooked! Literally!

i have one too, i make my granny clean my tank in a *house coat* lmao anyway lol tha twas funy tha tchic in the busines suit lol if u have male threads on your faucet or female threads they give u a brass adaptor now (this is new + replaces the plastic peice of crap white one) i use mine on my bathroom sink no prob or u can even go from your washing machine faucet line or any other kind...the fitting they give u know is brass and very adapatable (sry my spelling stinks) i jsut got my new one this week 21.95 for a 25'er BRASS IS CLASS!!!!

i havnt got a single tap in my house tho, mine isnt a combined one, they are two single ones HOT n COLD .. without a double up one id either have to a) freeze my fish or b ) boil my fish

no ta ill stick to me buckets, like somones said, you have more control over the temp, and with the declorinator.

anyways this hobby aint supposed to be easy!!! its supposed to be about blood sweat an tears!!!

why do ppl always find a shortcut to do anythin? :/

I have got to get one of them. Only $23? I thought they were closer to $50. Thats a steal. I am so fed up with carrying a 4 gallon bucket back and forth across the basement, and even more fed up with lifting it over my shoulders to get it in the tank. Pythons must have been invented by a little person like me.

Most reactions

Back