M mcboo New Member Joined Feb 5, 2022 Messages 6 Reaction score 2 Points 3 Location Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia Feb 5, 2022 #1 HI, I adopted them a few weeks ago and one of them is pregnant now. I don't know when she will give birth so can you tell me? When should I separate her? Thanks. Attachments 271800375_488823539539265_2912960835851143635_n.webp 26.9 KB · Views: 130 271945598_281292780764653_6706626718473804740_n (1).webp 33.6 KB · Views: 90 Last edited: Feb 5, 2022
HI, I adopted them a few weeks ago and one of them is pregnant now. I don't know when she will give birth so can you tell me? When should I separate her? Thanks.
StripySnailGirl04 Fish Addict Joined Jan 25, 2022 Messages 947 Reaction score 548 Points 93 Location UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Universe Feb 5, 2022 #2 She is pregnant but not yet ready to give birth(I think). Make sure to feed her plenty of nutritious food like bloodworm!
She is pregnant but not yet ready to give birth(I think). Make sure to feed her plenty of nutritious food like bloodworm!
StripySnailGirl04 Fish Addict Joined Jan 25, 2022 Messages 947 Reaction score 548 Points 93 Location UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Universe Feb 5, 2022 #3 Also, welcome to TFF!
M mcboo New Member Joined Feb 5, 2022 Messages 6 Reaction score 2 Points 3 Location Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia Feb 5, 2022 #4 Thanks