Pregnant Anole!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Well, i got rid of the eggs about a week ago. My mom said to throw them away. But before i did i cracked one open and out came a smeely slush, so i threw it away. The other on i cracked open, a red and yellow liquid came out adn somthing that looked like a embryo. I think the anole layed eggs in the tank becasue she got skinny and now she is regular again. Also, can butterflies be a health hazard? I caught 2 of those yellow and greensih white ones and put then in the tank and the female at the yellow one and it took her forever to swallow it. Does that mean it was to big?

what part of florida u went i went to orlando month ago saw tons of anole caught some and let them go how did u get back to ur house

I wen tot Saint Petersburg Florida. It was really nice. I dont like the fact that there are so many brown anoles. I got home by car. A 22 hour trip. They all made it fine.

i know they have tons down there i went to clear water where do u live

I live around 4 hours south of chicago( dont always like posting where i live). My city is also known as the heart of illinois. I went to clear water and went on a marine safari trip for my birthday. It was fun, then we went to shell island adn there was alot of fire ants that attacked my foot. There was a toppled over tree there and at a closer look, there were 100's of anoles adn werent afraid of me becasue people usually leave them alon. Then we went to the beach area of the tiny ilsand i am i went swimming and to my suprise i almost stepped on a baby stingray. My female si a hungry little lizard. She had a butterfly yesterday and 7 crickets today!

wow that good have u been putting reptivite it might gid rid of parasited from the wild i live in xenia ohio we flew to orlando florida is beautiful i wish i lived there

I also went to disney world in orlando. I just use bark and feed them crickets and butterflies.

Most reactions

Back