Hayleamorgan Fish Crazy Joined Mar 27, 2008 Messages 262 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Gt Dunmow, Essex Mar 30, 2008 #1 Hi can you feed prawns and muscles from tesco. Our LFS does not have that much variety. Thanks Haylea
Hi can you feed prawns and muscles from tesco. Our LFS does not have that much variety. Thanks Haylea
shroob Fish Gatherer Joined Jul 23, 2007 Messages 2,014 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Sheffield Mar 30, 2008 #2 I would have thought so, I feed muscles and prawns from morrisons.
A aquila Fish Crazy Joined Jan 8, 2007 Messages 233 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Shropshire, England Mar 30, 2008 #3 shroob said: I feed muscles Click to expand...
OohFeeshy It's only forever; not long at all... Joined Dec 23, 2004 Messages 8,206 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Raxacoricofallapatorius Mar 30, 2008 #4 aquila said: shroob said: I feed muscles Click to expand... Click to expand... Well, *technically* it's true, meat is after all muscle.
aquila said: shroob said: I feed muscles Click to expand... Click to expand... Well, *technically* it's true, meat is after all muscle.
CFC Leader of the Fishes Joined Feb 8, 2003 Messages 11,553 Reaction score 4 Points 0 Location London Mar 30, 2008 #5 I buy nearly all my fish food from the supermarket or fishmongers, fish shops like to rip people off for things like mussels and whitebait by charging 3 times as much as it costs to buy else where.
I buy nearly all my fish food from the supermarket or fishmongers, fish shops like to rip people off for things like mussels and whitebait by charging 3 times as much as it costs to buy else where.
A aquila Fish Crazy Joined Jan 8, 2007 Messages 233 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Shropshire, England Mar 31, 2008 #6 OohFeeshy said: aquila said: shroob said: I feed muscles Click to expand... Click to expand... Well, *technically* it's true, meat is after all muscle. Click to expand... Sorry, just had horrible visions of some cannibalistic ritual to extract human muscle for fish food. Agree with CFC, supermarket would be much cheaper and exactly the same stuff (probably fresher too).
OohFeeshy said: aquila said: shroob said: I feed muscles Click to expand... Click to expand... Well, *technically* it's true, meat is after all muscle. Click to expand... Sorry, just had horrible visions of some cannibalistic ritual to extract human muscle for fish food. Agree with CFC, supermarket would be much cheaper and exactly the same stuff (probably fresher too).