Post your Car!

dolly_daydream said:
OoHeatheroO said:
281550_419.jpg

281550_418.jpg

This is my 98 toyota corolla :)

((No rims right now since i sold them before winter))

Im going to be working on the body in the early summer time, breakin it all down cuz the paint job wasnt that great and going to paint it black. Also getting another stock hood because the scoop has given me nothin but problems bodywise.

(Yes i'm a girl, and YES i do my own work...NO my "Boyfriend" doesnt do my work but my girlfriend helps hand me tools :thumbs: )
same here. :cool: :cool: :cool:
2 girls into car... one in the UK... There is hop for us yet :D :D :hey:

my car - not best picture as was dark.. but sh is okay, had her for about a year -2nd hand. :)

:nod:

Attachments

• house_and_garden_070105.JPG
    house_and_garden_070105.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 82
:D at last, i get to see THE car!!

I'm completely clueless when it comes to anything mechanical for cars, although that doesn't mean that I can't pilot one. I make sport out of staying between the stubs outside the double yellow line. It's fun.

(like this : | | : ) (driver-side tires go here : |x| : )

mwm said:
Vip said:
hard to belive so many people own big dollar cars but yet they only have 20g fish tanks :/
I was thinking that to. You guys need put some of your cash out for a huge fish tank
I'm happy with our 7 tanks and my car :p

When we move we'll have the BIG tank too :kana:

I never really venture out of the marine section, but cars were my love/hobby before i got into marine tanks. This is my car
Nissan200SX.jpg

A 91' nissan 200sx, very modified, 326bhp, skyline brakes, VERY fast, 0-60 in around 4.5secs, does 118mph in 3rd gear, 147mph in 4th, never got that far in 5th, but reckon it'll do 170 - 180mph. Unfortunately its been sitting in my mums drive-way for 18months+, i moved house and had to rent for 7 months before i got my new build, and there was no private parking, so in the drive-way she went, tax, MOT ran out, and i never got round to sorting it out -_- . Ive now also got a lexus is200, which is ok, bit soooooo slow! I miss my nissan :byebye: , i wish i hadnt gotten into marines yet, i might be able to afford to get it back on the road :-(

leon said:
I never really venture out of the marine section, but cars were my love/hobby before i got into marine tanks. This is my car
Nissan200SX.jpg

A 91' nissan 200sx, very modified, 326bhp, skyline brakes, VERY fast, 0-60 in around 4.5secs, does 118mph in 3rd gear, 147mph in 4th, never got that far in 5th, but reckon it'll do 170 - 180mph. Unfortunately its been sitting in my mums drive-way for 18months+, i moved house and had to rent for 7 months before i got my new build, and there was no private parking, so in the drive-way she went, tax, MOT ran out, and i never got round to sorting it out -_- . Ive now also got a lexus is200, which is ok, bit soooooo slow! I miss my nissan :byebye: , i wish i hadnt gotten into marines yet, i might be able to afford to get it back on the road :-(
Nice - rear wheel madness :) :)

Got shot of my Celica as it simply was not practical with the family etc

Got this yesterday though :wub:

Attachments

• myaudi80.jpg
    myaudi80.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 75
and the back

Attachments

• myaudi801.jpg
    myaudi801.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 73
I've always liked the Audi 80's and that looks like an imaculate example!

Your not gonna beleive this but i got it on friday from Ebay and it cost me only £250!! With 12 months MOT Its as immaculate as the photo emplies :cool:

Most reactions

Back