I would move some fish from my 20 gal, my Severum, Angelfish, and Leopard Sailfin Pleco. I would keep the 3 Serpae and 3 Bleeding Heart Tetras and 4 albino Cories.
75 gallon
2 Severums
2 Angelfish
1 Pleco
POSSIBLY - 3 Clown Loach?
POSSIBLE - 3 Silver Dollars?
Also, what is a type of catfish that could go into a 75 gal that I can't put in 20 gal? I like Pictus catfish, but I don't know if they could suit a tank this size.
If some of these are not compatible, what would be a nice schooling fish?
75 gallon
2 Severums
2 Angelfish
1 Pleco
POSSIBLY - 3 Clown Loach?
POSSIBLE - 3 Silver Dollars?
Also, what is a type of catfish that could go into a 75 gal that I can't put in 20 gal? I like Pictus catfish, but I don't know if they could suit a tank this size.
If some of these are not compatible, what would be a nice schooling fish?







