Poecilia meeting

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

emeraldking

Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Tomorrow I've got our quarterly meeting of our livebearer society "Poecilia Netherlands". I've got a number of shoots of the Greater Spearwort out of my outdoor tubs to hand over to other members who like to have those in there outdoors tubs and ponds. And I've scooped several kinds of livebearer species and bagged them already for tomorrow's meeting. Those fish are in my cooler box ready to transport them tomorrow morning
. IMG_2407[1].JPGIMG_2406[1].JPG

Tomorrow I've got our quarterly meeting of our livebearer society "Poecilia Netherlands". I've got a number of shoots of the Greater Spearwort out of my outdoor tubs to hand over to other members who like to have those in there outdoors tubs and ponds. And I've scooped several kinds of livebearer species and bagged them already for tomorrow's meeting. Those fish are in my cooler box ready to transport them tomorrow morning.View attachment 159111View attachment 159112
How long can fish healthily stay in bags?

Do you have fish club meetings in the morning?

We have ours at night, 7pm onwards.

I wish I were in the Netherlands for that.
You only have to swim across the ocean... Nothing more... :rofl:
Do you have fish club meetings in the morning?

We have ours at night, 7pm onwards.
Yep, we did. No, we always have it starting at the beginning of the afternoon. But this is the national society of livebearers. So, not a local club.

I had the intention to make some pictures of our meeting of today. But I've realized when we hit the highway, that I've forgot my phone. Looking at the time frame, we we're not planning to drive back . So, sorry that I wasn't able to present any pictures.
We had a lecture about keeping goodeids indoors and outdoors. The livebearer sale and swap went perfectly. I'll show some pictures of my purchases of today.
IMG_2410.JPG
IMG_2413.JPG
IMG_2411.JPG
IMG_2418.JPG

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back