Pleco L number

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

hol.h_

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I got this pleco off a friend after she was getting out of the hobby... Does anybody know what type of is? Any suggestions would be great... Google just isn't helping!

Very curly tail with fins always stuck out...
(Picture below for reference)

Thank you!
20201022_180753.jpg

hmm really nice looking plec but hard to place - had a look through the Cat E Log on planet catfish and the closest I could see are L102, L201 or L142? But none seem spot on. The way they have spines on their back scales seems like it could help work out which species but I dont know which type has that characteristic.

Wills

hmm really nice looking plec but hard to place - had a look through the Cat E Log on planet catfish and the closest I could see are L102, L201 or L142? But none seem spot on. The way they have spines on their back scales seems like it could help work out which species but I dont know which type has that characteristic.

Wills
I've had a look at your suggestions, it's just so hard to tell over a picture. Her tail just isn't the same shape... it almost forms what looks like a crabs claw when the fin is up. Ive dubbed her Lady and she is now my favourite pleco in the tank

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back