Please share pictures of plants attached to driftwood, stone, etc.

MammaBearinTN

Fish Crazy
Joined
Dec 30, 2020
Messages
217
Reaction score
130
Points
43
Location
TN
I would appreciate it so much. Close up pictures, zoomed-out pictures of your aquarium, etc. All would be appreciated!
Thanks!
 
I know what you mean- artistically placed on interesting wood or rock. But mine are Anubias on wood branches that are horizontal- nothing to really see,they look like they are planted in the gravel. Same for my Bolbitis. Java fern I might post..they are on wood,but look to be growing on the fake rock wall behind them.
Java fern love potassium...a reminder!
 
Hello :)
Actually, any bulb, rhizone or eosette plant can attached to.... what you want !
 
anubiasbarteri.webp

cryptocorynebecketiipetchii.webp

bolbitisheudelotii.webp
 
I've just jammed some anubias on some wood ??‍♀️ looks alright
IMG_20210501_215609.webp
 
Anubias are plants for dummies :lol: I love them.
 
My first two pics are Java Fern attached to driftwood. It is going on a year old now. I have some anubias attached to spiderwood in the third pic. The last pics are my anubias on a circular piece of rock, and it is more than a foot long.
 

Attachments

  • 20210501_155441.webp
    20210501_155441.webp
    187.3 KB · Views: 106
  • 20210501_155430.webp
    20210501_155430.webp
    183.8 KB · Views: 151
  • 20210501_155420.webp
    20210501_155420.webp
    278.7 KB · Views: 98
  • 20210501_155405.webp
    20210501_155405.webp
    231.2 KB · Views: 126
  • 20210312_195139.webp
    20210312_195139.webp
    306.1 KB · Views: 100
  • 20210312_195141.webp
    20210312_195141.webp
    294.5 KB · Views: 123
  • 20210312_195208.webp
    20210312_195208.webp
    161.7 KB · Views: 132
My first two pics are Java Fern attached to driftwood. It is going on a year old now. I have some anubias attached to spiderwood in the third pic. The last pics are my anubias on a circular piece of rock, and it is more than a foot long.
My first two pics are Java Fern attached to driftwood. It is going on a year old now. I have some anubias attached to spiderwood in the third pic. The last pics are my anubias on a circular piece of rock, and it is more than a foot long.
Love seeing the pics! What kind of anubias is that?
 
these are my 2 anubias, ones a broadleaf one is a nano. The roots have attached and are reaching down to tge substrate.
 

Attachments

  • 16200001757856239370873167165944.webp
    16200001757856239370873167165944.webp
    269.5 KB · Views: 117
  • 16200002089632709121288406286380.webp
    16200002089632709121288406286380.webp
    246.3 KB · Views: 115
Bolbitis is a hard grow in low tech. Its very susceptible to being coated in algae's...BBA,BGA,White Staghorn Algae is one ugly algae. Brown cyano also is a pest never far away. I would say Bolbitis is BY FAR,the most algae susceptible aquarium plant I've ever grown.
Less photo period has helped..most of the algae is gone. But the fern is not growing much if at all now.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top