Please look at this

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I just feel so bad for those people and I miss the kid something terrible. He was so talented he could play the drums so good. Thanks for the kind words I will tell them that I had a few replies...

I'm sory his friends and family lost him so young. It just makes it all the harder for them to cope.

Best wishes to all of them.

Ami

my thoughts go to the family too. I just cant imagine losing a child so young. My own son is 17 and wants a motorbike and i dread the day he does get one.
I cried when i saw all those pictures, a life gone. :-(

How truely aweful :-(

So sorry.....

What a lovely website.

That's terrible. May my thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of Dustin.

Thanks everyone. They are a candle thier on that page if you all dont care please light one. His parents check that candle every day and they talk about every new one that is burning.

If you all looked at all the pictures. The one of his dad getting ready to go on the bike ride. That is my motorcycle I wasnt able to go on the bike ride because I loaned his father my bike....

So sad :(

I am a biker myself, as is my husband and a lot of our friends. I have lost a very good friend to a motorcycle accident - he was a drummer too. Another good friend was hit by a coach last week, thankfully he is ok though his leg is in a cage for the next four months, and my brother had to have years of ops following his accident. This hits close to home, and as bikers we are sadly reminded as to how vulnerable we are on two wheels.

My thoughts go out to Dustins family and friends.

That is so true cathy..I feel so bad for his parents. That kid was so talented he could have made something with his life. But all that is over now. What kind of bike do you have? I have two both of them are Hondas one is a Rebel 1987 450cc they only made them for two years. The other one is 1999 magna we have only had that one for three months... Thank you for the kind words..

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back