Please I.D. - weird green egg-looking things

otterblue

Fish Crazy
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Supporting Member ⭐
Joined
Oct 9, 2021
Messages
296
Reaction score
427
Points
63
Location
Columbus, Ohio
Today I noticed about 200 tiny green spheres hanging in the roots of my water lettuce (indoor tank). I'm pretty sure they weren't there a day or two ago.

They look like fertilized fish eggs but they are light green. When I moved the water lettuce most of the "eggs" detached and drifted to the bottom. Fish weren't interested in eating them.

In the tank there are ember tetras, false julii cories, otos, apisto borelii and 1 assassin snail.

Do you know what they might be?

Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20230421_224054[1].webp
    IMG_20230421_224054[1].webp
    292.4 KB · Views: 98
going to need decent pictures if you want accurate answers

Good point.

I will take a photo tomorrow. They are the shape and size of fish eggs but they are a solid color of light green. No translucense.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top