Platys 6 Adults 15-20 Juveys And Fry + Guppy Fry

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

pippoodle

RIP Dear nan 22/03/1925 --11/03/2009
Reaction score
Hi there i'm going to be getting rid of all my platys - i dont really like platys and have convinced the kids that we can get better fish if we get rid of them

i have
2 female orange hi fins
1 pale orange female wagtail
1 yellowy orange female
1 coral blue mickey mouse male
1 grey blue mickey mouse male

15-20 8-16 week old juveys males and females (orange hi fins) - some can be sexed now
and some 2-4 week old fry (not quite sure on colouring yet)

also have quite a few 1-2 week old guppy fry and 6-10 week ( red blonde , german yellow , half blacks and other assorted ones )

all of these can go for FREE but if anyone would like to make a donation this will go towards kids getting more fish - NOT livebearers this time lol

they are going to have a good look round LFS after christmas and see what they want

let me know if anyone is interested as if not they will go to LFS

all the adult platys are approx 8 months old and have been breeding well
some of the femakes if not all WILL be pregnant so bare this in mind

Thanks Sarah xxx

bumping for the last time - trying to get LFS to take them

Hmm i would take them for free but i dont drive,shame cos i dont live far from there.

well if you still want them in a couple of weeks (most prob weeked of the 10th) i'm heading to asda in taunton so if they havent gone let me know wether that would be ok and which ones youd want

sarah x

I got a whole empty 32 gallon sat here waiting to be stocked :p was waiting after christmas to stock it so i'll take anything you want to give away,if you send me a message when your going into taunton i'll be able to meet you or something that will be great :D

I'm on the same side of town as Asda which is cool :D

ok hun its a deal i'll save them for you be up on the 10th or 11th and you can have the guppys and platys - got lots of guppy fry ;)
some might get eaten but i'm sure you'll end up with more than you need :)

Thats great thank you,my kids have been moaning like crazy at me to stock my tank back up :p

Most reactions

Back