Plants To Fill Blank Patches

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Nauplii

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Ive been looking for a while for plants to cover the ground of my fish tank. I have a Juwel Rekord 120. (26 Uk gals)
My fish include, 3 medium size angels, 1 clown loach, 2 silver sharks, 4 rainbow fish, 1 leopard pleco, 1 synodontis alberti, 3 upside down catfish.
.. i have a few questions...

1. What type of plants will go in my tank?

2. Where is best to get them from, like which places online are cheapest with best service?

3. Will these plants go with my fish?

All help so greatfully received.

Vixen

vallisneria, hornwort, ludwigia.
Also you may want to think of rehoming a few of those fish in a month or 2. They get big.

J4MES

You're unlikely to have success with foreground plants as these tend to be dainty. You have a lot of large boistrerous and messy fish crammed into a relatively small tank, so I also recommend you rehome some ASAP, the plec and the clow loach will outgrow your tank, they're also most likely to prevent you from having any success with plants. Consider Anubias Bateria Nana Petit, which can be attached to wood so will not be ruined by your fish. It stays small so you could put it on small wood at the front of your tank.

thankies guys, and no offence but i did ask nicely not to be commented on stocking of my tank, i am planning on rehoming them in a bigger tank within the next few months.

thankies:D just lookin on ebay for hair grass, moss balls and other things.

Thanks guys!

If I'm not mistaken, hairgrass needs medium light. I'm assuming you have low light?

Most reactions

trending

Back