Planted Tank Journal

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

That tank is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! :wub:
Thanks it shall look 100 hundred times better when plants established
Co2 jbl profile set 2
IMG_0047.jpg

i've got it at 1 bubble every 3 seconds for now i have heard that these need running in

awhh i want it ,its such a good idea :good: doesnt the mounds put a lot of weight on one side of the tank??
i cannot imagine a great deal of difference as the water will balance the weight difference a bit (i hope) glass should also be strong enough and its also designed for reef where they stack up the rock. plus the weight is spread out over a large surface.
It should be safe
thanks jonny

The growth is coming on nicely however i'm starting to get some algae growth i hopefully going to be able to put the shrimps in tomorrow to control this almost sudden growth.
Jonny

Well the water parameters were fine so i put in the amano shrimp
DSC_01522.jpg

And over night most of the algae is under control. faster than i expected anyways.
heres some photo of the shrimp taken by my mate with his new camera.
DSC_01562.jpg

DSC_01912.jpg

I had 3 baby boesemani in the same tank as the shrimp so they had to go in as well, but well its an impossible task of taking a photo of them.
As far as i'm concerned it now my dads tank for him too look after (i will help) and its in his control if he wants to put any more fish into it.(hopefully galaxy rasbora)
Thanks Jonny

Most reactions

Back