Plant

In my biorb can i put in some common duckweed as i've read that gouramis love to eat it.
 
Frogbit will do well in any tank with medium+ light. I'd advise against Duckweed, though. Once you have it, it's very difficult to get rid of. There's a reason it's classed as 'invasive'.
 
Both frogbit and duckweed are classed as weeds by most places. In the meantime, I have both and am finding the frogbit a little harder to grow than the duckweed. I am still trying to get it to flourish in my planted tanks even though many of those tanks grow other plants quite nicely. As far as not being able to get rid of duckweed, I find that I have trouble growing enough in my other tanks to feed my rainbow cichlids in their tank. I am sure that goldfish people have the same trouble growing enough.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top