Plant list of Amano's Lisbon masterpiece right here,buddy!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Stan510

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I don't think anybody ever posted what all the plant species were used. So,I thought the inspiration for a world of people who have spent 10's if not hundreds of millions in USA dollars inspired by this one aquarium should be shown. Looking it over,I didn't realize how many Hygrophila species he had used..not just one or two. Also,how much larger green Tiger Lotus is ( based on looking at them in the Lisbon Aquarium) than Red Tiger Lotus.
So here it is:

I don't think anybody ever posted what all the plant species were used. So,I thought the inspiration for a world of people who have spent 10's if not hundreds of millions in USA dollars inspired by this one aquarium should be shown. Looking it over,I didn't realize how many Hygrophila species he had used..not just one or two. Also,how much larger green Tiger Lotus is ( based on looking at them in the Lisbon Aquarium) than Red Tiger Lotus.
So here it is:

if i made this, all the plants would melt mysteriously in the first week

You wouldn't be the only one. Boy,do I struggle to get Bolbitis to look good..grow it does,look good I would settle for. Perfection as in the Lisbon aquarium is impossible.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back