Plant ID

Joined
Jan 20, 2022
Messages
310
Reaction score
234
Points
43
Location
West Seattle
Maybe this could be a game/quiz thread in the future 🤔

But I forgot to write down what this is:
 

Attachments

  • F583914D-8B8D-44F3-9E23-C7F468363D28.webp
    F583914D-8B8D-44F3-9E23-C7F468363D28.webp
    329.6 KB · Views: 160
Looks to be some sort of lotus.
 
I searched green lotus (aquarium) and got some similar images but definitely not the same plant. This has very supple leaves that move quite fluidly with the current in the water.

It’s gotta be pretty common.
 
where'd ya get it?
looks like a Banana Lily.
1645150513127.webp
i THINK that they are fine undersubstrate but most like to show off the tubers
 
Another look. White root tips
 

Attachments

  • B1793DFF-658E-468B-98D1-2ECAB562C2A1.webp
    B1793DFF-658E-468B-98D1-2ECAB562C2A1.webp
    270.4 KB · Views: 179
Well I’m a bit introverted myself my friend. Yet I require answers from the brain trust that is TFF 🤔
Well, I still do think its a type of lotus... Which kind? I. Have. No. Fricking. Clue...
 
Do Banana Lily/Lotus have some offspring?
What exactly do you mean? I thought that we agreed it wasn't A banana lotus/lily do to it not having the... Well... The bananas
 

Most reactions

Back
Top