Plant Donations

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Anyone got any java fern going spare ?
how much are you after? i could take some out of my tank seeing as the lot above has been sold... but there are afew small plantlets floating around in my tank

how much are you after? i could take some out of my tank seeing as the lot above has been sold... but there are afew small plantlets floating around in my tank

A few plantlets would do anything else you could do with trimming sorry for been cheeky dont mind paying for it

Possible foreground plants ?

A few plantlets would do anything else you could do with trimming sorry for been cheeky dont mind paying for it
iv got a ton of riccia. a pot of hair grass. some herifi. a little HC (kinda want to keep that though). i might have some other stuff as well.

What would you want for riccia hair grass and java fern ? Posted
make me an offer

riccia

P1180027.jpg

hair grass... (i might want to keep a little like 1/10th of this amount
P1280033.jpg

java fern and i found some frogbit

P1280038.jpg

money received will send out on Monday liam (need address though)

liam you are in the uk right?

both were posted yesterday, i just couldn't get online as i was at a party :crazy: :good:

We've all decided to forget the rules then ?
page1

Apologies Stu, I hadn't read the first post of the thread. Plants received from Mike and in my tank, thanks again! Sorry again for not reading the first post!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back