Plant Donations

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

is there 2 types there? it shouldn't cost more than £4 to post?

Oh, I don't send many parcels, I'm just guessing :blush:

Tell you what, I'll let you know what it costs when I've sent it and you can pay me back then, is that ok?

PM me your address and I'll get it out to you on Monday :good:

good plan :good: i'll take 2 lots then. i know that a jiffy bag counts as a large letter that's only 90P to post. if you put a bit of cardboard in it to support them as well i think it could be quite cheep :good:

Oh, I don't send many parcels, I'm just guessing :blush:

Tell you what, I'll let you know what it costs when I've sent it and you can pay me back then, is that ok?

PM me your address and I'll get it out to you on Monday :good:

Thanks! I will pm you my address later this afternoon when I get home from work :).

Thanks again :good:

wow there's tons of the stuff received and in my tank - after a few hard hours work rearranging the tank- thanks :good:

You're welcome guys, glad it's gone to good homes :D My mate's tank was full of the stuff, and I didn't have room for any more!

You're welcome guys, glad it's gone to good homes :D My mate's tank was full of the stuff, and I didn't have room for any more!
my tank's full of the stuff now... iv run out of places to put it :crazy: might keep it for a vivarium see how it does out of water

Bit of a cheeky one! I'm just starting to cycle my tank, got some bogwood soaking, and it just looks very plain! Spent a little more than I wanted to already, so if anybody has some plants that don't require to much attention going spare I'd be very grateful!

yes dave iv got a little java fern left over from fluttermoths. if your interested you can cover postage (£2:70 i think) i'll get some pic's of the amount soon :good:

yes dave iv got a little java fern left over from fluttermoths. if your interested you can cover postage (£2:70 i think) i'll get some pic's of the amount soon :good:

That sounds fantastic mike, thanks! Photos would be good but I'm sure it'll be great!

you are in the UK right? :crazy: and i'll get some up tomorrow

P1270034.jpg

there's a couple of swords you can have as well. may through in a few other plants i have laying around as well :good: not sure how much it will cost to post. so should we call it £3?

P1270034.jpg

there's a couple of swords you can have as well. may through in a few other plants i have laying around as well :good: not sure how much it will cost to post. so should we call it £3?
That sounds great, thanks! Let me know your email and I'll chuck the money over via PayPal tonight when I finish work! I'll add a message on the payment with my address!

Thanks again!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back