Pier Aquatics

pieman

Fishaholic
Joined
Feb 18, 2006
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Wigan, England
I'm just wondering if anyone knows whether or not they will specialy order fish, as they nor my local pets at home do peacock spiney eels or any bichir or any snakeheads.
 
I'm just wondering if anyone knows whether or not they will specialy order fish, as they nor my local pets at home do peacock spiney eels or any bichir or any snakeheads.

I'm sure I saw snakeheads at BAS in Bolton today - probably worth giving them a call about the others too!
 
i dont mind just driving down to pier aquatics just for some impulse buying :)

But with not being the car driver in the house i'd have to make sure they had what I wanted at Bolton, Thanks for the info :D
 
That's why I suggested give them a call - I meant phone first!

Interesting mix, by the way!

I have to stay out of Pier Aquatics - too many tempting L numbers and other stuff. Last purchase below;

Blue Dempsey
 

Most reactions

Back
Top