I went today for first time ever and was so tempted to spend all cash I had
Loads of great plecs, great oddballs and just such a great choice
the prices seemed reasonable on lots of the fish aswwell
I was impressed with a large albino Clown Knife some swamp catfish which were ery bizarre loking, cheap adonis plecs which I just resisted loads of massive royal plecos, royal clown knifes which were gorgeous and preferred to my Clown (I think)
I need more tanks now so I can go shopping
even a very good looking bird behind the counter
Loads of great plecs, great oddballs and just such a great choice
the prices seemed reasonable on lots of the fish aswwell
I was impressed with a large albino Clown Knife some swamp catfish which were ery bizarre loking, cheap adonis plecs which I just resisted loads of massive royal plecos, royal clown knifes which were gorgeous and preferred to my Clown (I think)
I need more tanks now so I can go shopping
even a very good looking bird behind the counter








