FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Hey guys! Here are some pictures of my snails. I have 1 zebra nertite snails, 50+ BRH and MTS snails.

Baby BRH:
P1070440.JPG

Juvenile BRH:
P1070439.JPG

Adult BRH:
P1070447.JPG

Zebra Nerite Snail:
P1070442.JPG

@LarsB, you where asking about my BRH snails, there you go! I have had my Zebra Nerite Snail (Named "Marty" after the zebra from Madagascar) for over a year now. I am also an "Expert" when it comes to breeding BRH snails, if you need any help. ;)

Enjoy! :)

I guess I just have to keep an eye out, and see if there are any to turn up in mine, bout the only way I will get them! hehehe Beautiful!

So are you telling me that your BRH snails where you live aren't blue? That is very odd. They are blue in KY and Texas from what I know!

I have ramshorn snails in my shrimp tank, they are hitchhikers, the biggest is redish brown. The small ones are light brown

My ramshorns are all the tiny ones which people refer to as pest snails. They are red. If I wanted the larger species I would probably buy blue ones, there are plenty on Ebay here. And pink, brown and spotted; and the plant eating, striped Colombian ramshorn.

My ramshorns are all the tiny ones which people refer to as pest snails. They are red. If I wanted the larger species I would probably buy blue ones, there are plenty on Ebay here. And pink, brown and spotted; and the plant eating, striped Colombian ramshorn.
Take some of mine! :rofl:

Really? No one has Blue Rams Horn snails?
Ive never had any blue ones mine are always brown and pinkish. Having saud that if one mixes the different color ram snails they eventually will all be brownish from cross breeding.
I really like the blue ones though.

Ive never had any blue ones mine are always brown and pinkish. Having saud that if one mixes the different color ram snails they eventually will all be brownish from cross breeding.
I really like the blue ones though.
Interesting. I guess I special? :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back