Pics of your betta tanks

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

LOL
you all crack me up.

alexkay - I love your setup! it's very very nice.
I really like tanks that are somewhat themed, but not over done. Just nice.
Like yours. SWEET job!

Thanks BM - Dont like it looking to over crowded just wish he had come out of hiding to say hello. here is a pic I took of him from my mobile phone.

Attachments

• Seth.JPG
    Seth.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 30
AlexsDaddy said:
Allie said:
AlexsDaddy said:
My wife would kill me if she came home from her 6 month cruise and found our apartment looking like wuv's place! There's 33 tanks just in those pictures!!! We are looking into a bigger 3 bedroom compared to our current 2 bedroom so I'm going to see if I can talk her into letting me have the extra room for a fish room. Well, that is if we don't go through with these plans for another baby. A people baby that is. She won't let me get any more fishy babys. Then again, a crib really doesn't take up too much wall space.............. ;)

6 month cruise? OK, now that's what I want :wub:
Yea well, I don't think you would like this kind of cruise. She's in the Navy and is on an air craft carrier with 5,000 other people. I did 4 years in the navy and went on 2 6 monthers. They are cool and all cause you get to go to other countries, but sharing a sleeping quarters with 200-250 other guys with the beds stacked 3 high with barely enough room to roll over in kinda takes all the fun out of it. Espically when the guy above or below you isn't really interested in his hygene. :sick:
whoops, wrong kind of cruise :p

best wishes to you and your family and your wife's safe return :)

When I went through basic (Airfoce) I was next to a bed wetter. :angry: :/
My husband is Navy as well no cruises thanks to his orders though thank goodness. Just think though your wife is surrounded by all kinds of fish! :p :p

Yea, it's pretty cool what you see out there. I've seen wales, dolphins, sharks, turtles (HUGE turtles) jelly fish, I remember seeing flying fish when we were once off the coast of florida. Now that was cool. They jumped up out of the water, flew for 10-15 feet, and dropped back down in the water. Very cool. I didn't have any bedwetters in my boot division, but there were some pretty disturbed individuals. It's amazing who they will let in the armed forces these days.......
Allie, thanks for the best wishes. The cruise is over soon. I just hope our son remembers her when she gets home. He's 22 months old. A tough age to be away. She has missed so much!

no serious u sayd that u have 3 bettas Leo, Horizen and Vega
but i only see 1 betta which is the red one

u not on the wrong topic this is the 'Pics of your betta tanks' so u are in the right topic

Ok this was the best of about 20 pictures. They are being all shy like today lol. :p Maybe they both need a notebook too. :D

Mar23369.jpg

Im changing the black rocks to the nice lighter ones. They make the tank look so much brighter and happier. :D

Btw Horizen is the blue blur at the top of the tank on the left. Vega is the red blur lol. :p

Most reactions

Back