Pics! Me And Fritzy! Giant Rabbit!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Howldaloom

Reaction score
here is me holding fritzy, she is a cousin of the continental giant and i have forgotten the breed!

he weighs in at 20 pounds and these really are the pit bulls of the rabbit world! pure muscle, most are very gentle if tamed but fritzy is a nut case.

i called her fritzy because its based upon lincolnshire slang. fritze is like frghtened and easy hence fritzy-fritze easy!

Fritzy2.jpg

Fritzy1.jpg

That is just INSANE how HUGE that rabbit is! SHEESH!!
She looks so soft and snorgly though!

i looked on this post and my face dropped i was scared it is so huge i have never seen a rabbit so big but it is so COOL!!!

wow she is sooo cute, can i ask what size house i mean cage do you keep her in lol?

Holy crap! Now that's a big bunny, very cute though.

Big Bunny! My neighbors have a cat that they let out at night, it does take down the occasional rabbit, which are no where near the size of Fritzy. That rabbit would give that cat nightmares.

Big Bunny! My neighbors have a cat that they let out at night, it does take down the occasional rabbit, which are no where near the size of Fritzy. That rabbit would give that cat nightmares.

I could see it now, revenge of the big bunny!!!
:cue scary music: DEAD CATS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD, KILLER BUNNY ON THE LOOSE.
Or WHEN GOOD BUNNYS GO BAD, next on Fox. (US people are the only ones that'll get that last one).

Most reactions

Back