Photos of my new betta

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
He's lovely :)

With all that elodea, you don't need floating plants. The stems will grow and trail over the surface doing the same job.

He's lovely :)

With all that elodea, you don't need floating plants. The stems will grow and trail over the surface doing the same job.
Thank you :)

Yes, I have been thinking about it actually and I think that I'll think about getting some other plant that is not floating.

Aww, your betta is really cute! I wish my betta posed like that. He hates the camera and swims up to the glass and flares. :rofl: It would be cool, but then his face always goes out of focus. I have to wait until he doesn't notice me and then snap a quick photo. :D

I love your tank!
Thank you! :lol: I'll be getting a new heater for his tank this Thursday as I setted up his original heater to 27 C and water temperature is not kept stable as it is supposed to and his water gets freezing..
Aww, your betta is really cute! I wish my betta posed like that. He hates the camera and swims up to the glass and flares. :rofl: It would be cool, but then his face always goes out of focus. I have to wait until he doesn't notice me and then snap a quick photo. :D
Today is a first day that he would not be that scared of me, but he's still scared of my fingers :D And I honestly made him be scared of his own reflection :rofl:

41A44FCF-4D39-4864-B7B1-D6ADA89778A8.jpeg

Thank you! :lol: I'll be getting a new heater for his tank this Thursday as I setted up his original heater to 27 C and water temperature is not kept stable as it is supposed to and his water gets freezing..

Today is a first day that he would not be that scared of me, but he's still scared of my fingers :D And I honestly made him be scared of his own reflection :rofl:

View attachment 107159
Hes a cutie

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back