HEY
RANDOMLY I REALLY WANT TO SEE HOW MY GERMAN RAMS BEHAVE IF I GIVE THEM WATERS WITH PH4
WEIRDLY I AM NOT CONVINCED THIS IS POSSIBLE
ACCORDING TO MOST, REDUCING PH IS:
ANNOYING
POINTLESS
ETC
ETC
but im just so curious!!
Surely if theres only my pair of rams in there i can dedicate this experiment to them and not want to harmt hem in anyway.
The onyl reason is becasue i have heard many times that rams comes from those ranges and it would be a shame not to replicate them
CHEERS
SAM
RANDOMLY I REALLY WANT TO SEE HOW MY GERMAN RAMS BEHAVE IF I GIVE THEM WATERS WITH PH4
WEIRDLY I AM NOT CONVINCED THIS IS POSSIBLE
ACCORDING TO MOST, REDUCING PH IS:
ANNOYING
POINTLESS
ETC
ETC
but im just so curious!!
Surely if theres only my pair of rams in there i can dedicate this experiment to them and not want to harmt hem in anyway.
The onyl reason is becasue i have heard many times that rams comes from those ranges and it would be a shame not to replicate them
CHEERS
SAM

The "safe" range for pH in a tank is 6.5 to 7.5 for most common tropicals. There are a few tetras and other things that need a lower pH for breeding, but even then, it is very unusual to have to go below pH 6
/fish.mongabay.com/biotope_amazon_blackwater.htm






