Pfk Offers

JSmails

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
185
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I was thinking of subscribing to the Practical Fishkeeping magazine and was looking at the offers. Recently it has changed from a free heater to a filter. Ive no need for a new one and was wondering how often these offers change and also what other sort of stuff have they offered in the past?
 
I was thinking of subscribing to the Practical Fishkeeping magazine and was looking at the offers. Recently it has changed from a free heater to a filter. Ive no need for a new one and was wondering how often these offers change and also what other sort of stuff have they offered in the past?

The july edition is still offering a heater for a 12 month subscription
 
they have had all sorts. Books, DVD's, aquariums, filters, heaters, test kits, maintenance tools,....
not sure how often they change, as it depends on the product. More expensive items like filters & aquariums only last 1 month, whereas test kits can last 2 or 3.
 
I've just had a look on their website and it's still offering the heater.
 
I've just had a look on their website and it's still offering the heater.


yea, they usually change it every month, but for the filter and the heater its going for 2 months, presumably becuase they havnt got rid of the stock, i am currently waiting for something i actually need, i was tempted to go for the heater and sell it on ebay, but all the hassle wats the point.
 
Agree with above.
As soon as the new ones out and the gift is useful.
I will grab it!
Im hoping somthing to do with marine.

YF
 

Most reactions

Back
Top