Petsmart Baxter/Brainerd Minnesota Review

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

NearMeBettas

Fishaholic
Reaction score
They had a pretty decent store compared to some. Smelled clean. Most of the fish looked pretty good. Reptiles were a bit cramped. They have some really bad commercials so I won't shop there anymore.

3 stars.

Bad commercials? That's why you don't shop there anymore? 😅 Dang... Must be some really bad commercials 😂

Sounds way better than that other place you reviewed... I never expect a lot from pet smart but I will say that the staff around here are honest in saying that they didnt know how to keep fish and didn't help me set up a tank. When I was just getting into aquariums and asked for help she ssid: "I'm sorry, your speaking to the wrong person, I dot really know anything about keeping aauariums". I really appreciated that response even though I didn't get any answers, I really liked her honesty.
But there are two pet smarts around me the closest one is alright and the fish are crowded but look alright. The betta fish are not taken care of at all it looks like but overall its a clean place and I buy driftwood, additives, and test kits there. But the furthest one is just bad... Really bad. I didnt like it at all. Not a good selection of stuff and the fish were really not doing well.
On top of that the reptiles didn't seem to be doing good either...

Bad commercials? That's why you don't shop there anymore? 😅 Dang... Must be some really bad commercials 😂

Sounds way better than that other place you reviewed... I never expect a lot from pet smart but I will say that the staff around here are honest in saying that they didnt know how to keep fish and didn't help me set up a tank. When I was just getting into aquariums and asked for help she ssid: "I'm sorry, your speaking to the wrong person, I dot really know anything about keeping aauariums". I really appreciated that response even though I didn't get any answers, I really liked her honesty.
But there are two pet smarts around me the closest one is alright and the fish are crowded but look alright. The betta fish are not taken care of at all it looks like but overall its a clean place and I buy driftwood, additives, and test kits there. But the furthest one is just bad... Really bad. I didnt like it at all. Not a good selection of stuff and the fish were really not doing well.
On top of that the reptiles didn't seem to be doing good either...
I won't go into detail on here but itwasn'tt appropriate. I was completely shocked. You never know now a day though!

I won't go into detail on here but itwasn'tt appropriate. I was completely shocked. You never know now a day though!
Really? Petsmart having inappropriate commercials? We barely get any pet smart commercials here so I wouldn't know...
That is strange a chain store, especially pet smart, would have questionable content in their ads.

That is true. You never know anymore. Everywhere you turn there is something going wrong. Its sad

Really? Petsmart having inappropriate commercials? We barely get any pet smart commercials here so I wouldn't know...
That is strange a chain store, especially pet smart, would have questionable content in their ads.

That is true. You never know anymore. Everywhere you turn there is something going wrong. Its sad
Ya, its really sad.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back