ok so first posting in this section hope you like
viv004.jpg

viv003.jpg

viv002.jpg

viv001.jpg

CIMG2372.jpg

CIMG2335.jpg

CIMG2334.jpg

Nice, Nice and Nice. Wish i could get a viv like that.... mine just uses borin old paper towel :(

Bret

Tut Tut lazy hel :p

Pics are great btw, and beardies are gorgeous. Shame they eat live crickets and other yuckky things otherwise i'd be having some myself

hello,
nice home you have for your lizards :nod: .
i love your dogs, what are their names? the last dog in the pics looks like the one my mum had, he made it to 15yrs old. all the best donna :)

:wub: Your pets are gorgeous. I love those little lizards, they are so adorable. And your dogs are gorgeous. Lovely pics. :good:

:D

thanx.

my dogs names are Lottie the labradoe,mishca the shepherd and khai the collie.Khai is 13 and a half years old and showing his age bless him

Wow! Love your lizard home. They look very happy! Nice doggies too :D How many pets do you have helsekia? You've got cats as well haven't you?

Great pics! :good:

thanx

uv tube is anbout a foot off the logs.They seem veryhappy in there and catching food is sure keeping them exercised.

yes i have cats bex :)

i got a snake as well

thanx

uv tube is anbout a foot off the logs.They seem veryhappy in there and catching food is sure keeping them exercised.

yes i have cats bex :)

i got a snake as well

I would advise you to lower the UV tube the tubes really need to be around 6" from a basking area for them to get the full benefit from them

Wow! Fantastic, spacious viv, and your dogs are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!

i was told by the breeder where to place the uv tube.the basking light (which is the direct heat source)is of course closer to the ground with a suitable basking platform.

Awesome pics and pets!

Pics are great btw, and beardies are gorgeous. Shame they eat live crickets and other yuckky things otherwise i'd be having some myself

Crickets are not gross, I have had them myself, they are flavorless, although their exoskeleton crunches and then becomes chewy, then it gets stuck in the back of your throat. (I am not joking, I have actually ate a cricket.)

Most reactions

Back