Pets And Paranormal Activities!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
My old girl Gena use to bark up the stairs and then follow whom ever it was to the couch and wag her tail and act like she was playing with someone, I was never worried because I inherited Gena when the old boy next door died. His family, who never ever came to see him, wanted everything but his dog. I think Stan came back to see her.

Stan had said that he didn't want anyone to take his prized greenhouse after he died, but there was no way really that any of us could prevent this, we were just the neighbours and they were his blood relatives, but one evening I came home from work and my neighbour from the other side of Stan's house came over, she said "I want to cuddle this little dog!" I asked her why and what had happened, she said that Stan's kids (middleaged) had come to take down his greenhouse and in doing so, they leaned all the panels up against the wire fence that separated mine and Stan's gardens - Gena had taken herself out through the dog flap and jumped up at the fence barking and had knocked all the panels to the ground smashing every bit of glass in them. The family decided it wasn't worth taking any more and dumped the frame at the bottom of the garden.

Gena sorted that out for Stan, she was the only one who could have. She was a good dog. That little girl who was going to be put to sleep at 3 years old because the family wanted his possessions more than his best friend, died on Mayday 2000, laying in my lap, at the respectable age of 13 years. She was a very good dog.
awwww that story chocked me a bit :sad: xx

I find it creepy sometimes when I'm laying in bed at night and the cat walks by my bedroom and she just sits there in front of my door.... starring into my room. SHe's not starring at the big guinea pig cage... shes' just.. staring into the darkness of the room for a minute or two. She doesn't even FLINCH! Then she turns her head and walks away. It's so creepy.!

GREAT. I have all these dumb ghost thoughts in my head and I have to get in the shower right now and it's dark.

DARN IT. :-(

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back