People Who Own Fish Just For The Sake Of Owning Fish?

Amberleaf

Fish Addict
Joined
Sep 17, 2009
Messages
780
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Ontario, Canada (If you want to know my city you'r
Sooooo...., yeah. Basically, do you know anybody who owns fish maybe just for the sake of owning fish? Please share any stories! :D I has a friend who did that, and she kept her Bettas in little bowls less than a gallon; but now, she's about to smarten up! ^^; :D
 
Is this the friend you post about all the time? Are you guys "real life" friends or just online friends? Just curious as there seems to be a bit of tension between you and her ;)
 
Oooh yes, I was talking to a friend about this just this morning, I mentioned I needed to nip into my LFS as we were going past and she brought up the topic of her goldfish to me, She'd never even mentioned that she had fish to me before. Her exact words were "Yeah, I actually fed my fish this morning, I thought they were dead but then they swam away" Confused, I poked a little more into her fishkeeping skills "I dunno, I feed them once every week or so, maybe less, when I remember really..." She then went on to say that she never switched the filter on because it was too loud. I was like O___________O

Poor fishies, I'm not trying to convince her that they need rehoming ideally...

-Rezz
 

Most reactions

Back
Top