People Its Decision Time!

youngfisher

Marine Keeper..
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Messages
3,105
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Leicester
Ok, I went into my LFS - and was soo happy to find out they can order fish for me. so now the question is 'what to have' I need to let them know soon - then they can see if there availible to them etc. and then get them to order them ASAP for me to have in around 3-4 weeks.

I have a 40L tank and a 60L tank.


I want fish that stand out, that arnt like normally fish, do crazy things etc.

Both tanks have very fine gravel, plastic plants and many hiding places. ( Wil properly purchase real plants soon )

I either want both community tanks, or I definatly want the 60L tank a community tank;

and in the 40L I wouldnt mind a species you had to keep just with there own for reasons.

Please! Give me some ideas.

(Would also be happy if you could give me normall name and scientific name also)
 
Tanganyika Cichlids: Shell Dwellers

They have various scientific names from what I can see, dependent on species. They're tiny little things that live it shells! What more could you want?!
 
Its so difficult to choose isnt it?

For your main 'focus' fish i'm not sure, although a Betta would be gorgeous, but as added tankmates Corydora are beautiful & full of character & harlequin rasboras in a small group are so pretty to watch.
 
yeah i was thinking about these harlequin rasboras but do all of them have the red bits on them? as thats all i like :P
 
Badis are great little fish if you can get hold of them, i have 2 scarletes in my 60l, they have such character :wub:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top