i'm always in there aswell check the order book and you'll see my name in there for bettas , corys etc lol - i deal with Alex a lot great shop
I think Sarah is in slightly more than me

Mike
i'm always in there aswell check the order book and you'll see my name in there for bettas , corys etc lol - i deal with Alex a lot great shop

Hi mate im in Torquay
Aquator is superb
Pets at Home I wouldnt touch with a barge pole, all the fish I ever bought there die or have some kind of infection!
aside from that there is 'something fishy' in Newton Abbott which is really good, much like aquator. There is also Gilberts in St Marychurch but they are not brilliant and dont have a great deal of fish.
I live just down the road so im always in there to lol
what exactly are you after?