D dpcamp Fish Fanatic Joined Jun 30, 2008 Messages 66 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jul 14, 2008 #1 I'm pricing out equipment for a 75 gallon tank i'm planning to buy, and as far as price goes, a penguin filter setup is significantly cheaper than a eheim setup, does anyone have a preference on the two? advantages/disadvantages?
I'm pricing out equipment for a 75 gallon tank i'm planning to buy, and as far as price goes, a penguin filter setup is significantly cheaper than a eheim setup, does anyone have a preference on the two? advantages/disadvantages?
jourdy288 Sorry, can't help spammin, it's the OCD! Hey there Joined Feb 7, 2007 Messages 2,140 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Behind a little bubbling cave. Jul 15, 2008 #2 Sorry, I'm clueless on both, but Tetra makes good products.
C cane76 Fish Aficionado Joined Nov 4, 2005 Messages 3,726 Reaction score 5 Points 38 Location middx heathrow Jul 15, 2008 #3 its eheim all the way for me you get what you pay for