pale lawnmower blenny

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Adrinal said:
I was just thinking of this thread when I popped on this...

It's all I have read in the fellas blog?

Hydrometer story
Wow I just found this adrinal, you probably think I am a snob or something. I read the article....shocking that I own two out of the three mentioned.

Everyone seems to be doing fine...although the blenny still seems a little pale to me. He is eating fine and so is everyone else.

How much are those refractor things anyway?

Adrinal said:
I see most in the 90 buck area and then another brand that has them for ... forgot.. call it 50 bucks.. but they are always out..
I would like to find a comparison, but I have had no luck yet.
I forgot to take my plastic thingy to the LFS this week (I don't go often). I want to have it checked against whatever they use.

Oh another thing. So I'm filling my new sump and I knoticed that it took about the recomended salt to get to .021 or whatever, but I'm aiming for .25 and it took a ton of salt to get from .021 to .025 ... so I know what you mean when you thought it wasn't going up.

Anyhow if you find info on which refracto meter is better or ok plz post here and I will do the same.
Will do. Thanks so much for your help!!!!!!

refractometers $45 and under on ebay. I bought one used from someone on RC for $30 shipped. Works great!!!

ostrow said:
refractometers $45 and under on ebay. I bought one used from someone on RC for $30 shipped. Works great!!!
awesome! thanks!!!! :D

Most reactions

trending

Back