FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

WILDER

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Well done to everybody.
Takes some acheiving that.

However, it's probably safe to assume that the majority of those people will never return.

But many of them, like yourself, do come back. Our door is always open to our members, and no matter how long someone has been gone, we are happy to see them again. :wub:

However, it's probably safe to assume that the majority of those people will never return.

But many of them, like yourself, do come back. Our door is always open to our members, and no matter how long someone has been gone, we are happy to see them again. :wub:

Unless they were banned in which case we dont want them back :nod:

hey everyone,
its great having lots of members, and i know this has been said before, but it would be so nice if there were more of us going in to newbie to say hi, some newbies are lucky to get more than one person saying hi.
this is a great forum so we all should welcome newbies so they can see how friendly we are.
donna :) .

:hi: to any newbies reading this post. :)

Unless they were banned in which case we dont want them back :nod:

:lol:

Anyway, 20,000!!!!~
I think this snuck up on everyone before we even noticed. That's an awesome milestone for TFF :wub:

thats great , just had a look at the members list & it says that Wilder has the highest post count out of all 20,000 of us

I wonder if you combined every's posts, how much would you think it would add up to :S

Don't rub it in, might ask again to have my post count put back.

Had it put back once from 6,000 to 1, and half thousand, i blame the emergency section for it being high, can't leave an unanswered post as i once had to wait two days for a reply on another forum and it was awful, so found the info for myself and then started to learn.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back