Our new addition ❤️

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

charlotte1211

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Here is another one of our little additions! Settled in quite nicely! His name is Vader I think he’s a marble delta tail ❤️

Attachments

• 60E33674-5FD6-4477-B4BF-FBFCED587D27.jpeg
    60E33674-5FD6-4477-B4BF-FBFCED587D27.jpeg
    258.7 KB · Views: 740
He's a beautiful fish for sure, is he as purple in real life as he looks in the picture?

Also, the picture makes him look like a veiltail rather than a delta.

Last edited:
He's a beautiful fish for sure, is he as purple in real life as he looks in the picture?

Also, the picture makes him look like a veiltail rather than a delta.
I honestly am not too sure he was sold to me in the pet shop as a delta tail 😂

he is very purple for some reason pictures never justify his colours 😢

Attachments

• A5DDF383-A4D7-416E-A974-21258927DD2A.jpeg
    A5DDF383-A4D7-416E-A974-21258927DD2A.jpeg
    395.4 KB · Views: 45
I would say he's a veitail. A delta tail has straight edges and is a smooth curve between those edges - it looks like a fan. The edges are not as far apart as a half moon or even a superdelta.

I would say he's a veitail. A delta tail has straight edges and is a smooth curve between those edges - it looks like a fan. The edges are not as far apart as a half moon or even a superdelta.
Thank you for letting me know! just shows the pet shops don't know what they are selling :)

I knew as soon as I saw him I needed him never seen a purple one in person!!
There is a shop in Leyland that has a purple female for £7 right now. I was considering grabbing her but I've already got enough for my group of female Betta.

I'm heading there later today to pick up some pencil fish, I may try and grab at least a photo if she is still there.

I do already have a female that has a cream body with red and purple fins. Her entire body turns light purple when the light hits her just right.

There is a shop in Leyland that has a purple female for £7 right now. I was considering grabbing her but I've already got enough for my group of female Betta.

I'm heading there later today to pick up some pencil fish, I may try and grab at least a photo if she is still there.

I do already have a female that has a cream body with red and purple fins. Her entire body turns light purple when the light hits her just right.
That's only really round the corner from me! What is the shop called? I absolutely love the purple ones they are so mesmerising so lovely to look at!

Most reactions

trending

Back