Other Pets

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
You guys gotta check out crazies web page. How many pets total you have its gotta be close to 30 or 40. How do you take care of those animals It would be like a full time job!!!!

I'm assuming by Craz4fishies age she still lives at home and some of these animals are her families? Kinda like how my house is. My children and hubby want all these animals and are still wanting more,but who takes care of them? ME :crazy: I have a hard time keeping up with our animals, i couldnt imagine living at Crazies house :eek:
I think i would have to open it up as a zoo and try to make some cash to feed all the animals :lol:

Plus shes pursuing a vet. science degree.(yeah no kidding) otherwise you would just be signing your paycheck over to the vet anyways. My guess is she may start her own keneling service?? :hyper: :hyper: That way ahe can get her pet fix.

Well, I do live in a house that is not my own. Im here for college. Its some friends of mine. I spend half my time here and half my time at my parents house. The birds are at my parents', as are 2 of the dogs which I Care for when Im there. The rest of the crew is here with me at this house and all are mine except the Alpacas and 2 cats. But I care for all of them (cleaning, feedings, baths, poop-patrol etc...) except for alpaca cause they are Dick and DJ's babies (the people I live with). So its not quite as crazy here as I make it sound, but its still pretty nuts! B) And yes I am pursuing a career/degree in the veterinary field. :) What else could I do for a living?! :lol: I love them all. Its so much fun! Id get more if I had the room! Maybe I could start stacking... :fun: :lol: I stinks that I dont have them all in one place cause I miss the birds and dogs at my parents when I am here, and vice versa. :sad: Anyone have birds? They are a blast! :D But anyway, you'd be amazed at how much time it takes to care for everybody! Cleaning day (saturdays) takes up the whole day! :hyper: But I wouldnt have it any other way. They are all my babies and make life a lot more interesting! B) And fun! ;)

Looks like I can only attach one picture to a post. So here is the first 2 furballs. :lol:

Attachments

• bc_tigger.jpg
    bc_tigger.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 105
And then the other 2.

Attachments

• spike_ginger2.jpg
    spike_ginger2.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 106
look at the kitties snuggle up together :wub:

the gecko's were cool too..

great pets guys, I'll have to get a picture or our new cant and my spaz dog on here soon

Cool gecko. Cats are cute, but I'm a dog person.

Attachments

• baileyboneinmouth.jpg
    baileyboneinmouth.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 114
cute cats elgecko :) and i like the gecko too! :thumbs: always wanted a lizard of some type, but they are extremely high mainenance (at least the ones Im interested in are) and I want one with a lot of personality like an iguana or something. :rolleyes:

angelphish your dog is cute too! Whats its name? :9
"Cats are cute, but I'm a dog person. "
have i mentioned Im an EVERYTHING person?! :lol: ya of course I have :hyper:

lil D (original name was Debbie when we bought her, and my stop Mom's name is Debbie so I changed it to lil D)

Attachments

• DSCF0023.jpg
    DSCF0023.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 104

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back