Ornament

Hunterprey

Fishaholic
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
545
Reaction score
5
Points
18
Location
CA
Hey guys, could use a lil help :)
I had this ornament for awhile now in my aquarium, it was labeled aquarium safe. But the color seems to have partially faded a lil bit, is that normal? Or should I take it off my tank ASAP? My catfish likes to chill in that cave though.

Thnx in advance.
 
i would imagine its pretty normal, had a few faded over the years aswell, someone with a bit more experience might be able to confirm though
 
Thnx MOW4T, If ur ornaments have faded too and ur fish are doing good, maybe I have nothing to worry about :) thank you.
 
I have noticed that most aquarium decorations fade over time. I am not sure if this is from the lighting, the water or just from my pleco eating algae off of the decorations for years. :crazy: In my experience its a fairly normal thing to happen and as long as flakes of paint are not coming off the decoration it shold be fine as long as it says aquarium safe.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top