Opening 29 Gallon

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Binge

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
So my momma lobster now has her own 10 gallon next to my male freeing up my 29 gallon. I am thinking of getting 6 small angels and seeign if I can get a pair, But have not decided yet. at the moment I have.

2 x 10 gallon crayfish tanks(procambrius alleni)
1 x 5 gallon tank with a baby cray that will stay there till a swap meet in a month( he stayed hid when others went to the store)
55 gallon community tank ( live bearers snails corys and gourami)
55 gallon malawi tank
75 gallon with bicir/ jack dempsy/ parrots / pleco

wanna try somthing different and thaught the angels might be fun. I am however open too suggestions.

I'm sure others will know far more than me but is 29G big enough for 6 angels? They also need a certain height of water - have a search around on here and there is a lot more information on angels....

I am pretty sure that the recommended size for Angels is around 55 gallons. I just set-up a new 29 gallon and have 4 neon tetras, 5 black neon tetras, 2 German Blue Rams, and will be adding 6 corydoras.

I am pretty sure that the recommended size for Angels is around 55 gallons. I just set-up a new 29 gallon and have 4 neon tetras, 5 black neon tetras, 2 German Blue Rams, and will be adding 6 corydoras.
hmm have a buddy at work with a breeded pair in a 30 galllon was figureing on just the two once they paired up will look around some more though.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back