Opaline And Betta

tahneen

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
285
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Prince edward Island, canada
ok so I was at the lfs to pick up some fish that were on sale so I got 5 swordtails and a betta
but on my way home I remembered that bettas can be aggresive to gourmaies
well I am here next to the tank and the bags are floating
the opaline hasn't realy shown any intrest in the betta but the betta is puffing up a little
so do you think they will be ok?
 
I know its late, but is your LFS still open? If not do you have a breeding net or something similar to house him in for tonight? Mainly as I wouldnt want to take the risk.

HTH, D.
 
no by the time I got there they would be closed but I noticed the betta isn't puffing his gills at anyone right now but I will float him in the bag for a little longer
 
well I put the betta in the tank and nobody bothered it, but it didnt seem to healthy so I turned off the lights and watched as he stayed in the corner and started to swims sideways then he went on his side
so now he is in a 5 gal hospital tank and I am waiting to see
 

Most reactions

Back
Top